Burnout
Burnout is real and relatable. You can experience burnout within school, your job, and exercise.. It is important to remember your goals, and your “why.” If you feel like you are experiencing burnout symptoms to try and change things up. It can be little or big adjustments.

I thought this was very useful as a college student. We can get so run over the top with school, work, and social life and it can become a problem. One thing that I used to help me out is 4 square breathing. This is a very good technique to reduce stress. Breathe in for 4 seconds, then hold for four, exhalee four seconds, then hold the exhale for four.
ReplyDeleteHey LJ I enjoyed reading this blog I struggle with getting burned out and struggle to take action but I think remembering goals and why I do it will help significantly.
ReplyDelete