Tuesday, October 29, 2024

First day back in the gym

Push - Pull - Legs

    The push pull legs program is a popular way to go about lifting weights. This is a program I enjoy because it offers three days in a row of working, then a single rest day after the last day. This type of structure allows for workouts to be on unspecified days. The rest day is not on the same day every week. Today I went back to the gym for the first time in a long time and I worked shoulders and chest (push). Tomorrow will be back and biceps (pull). On Thursday it will be leg day and then on Friday it will be a rest day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Steelers bye week update

Steelers bye week update     It is now week 9 in the NFL season and the Steelers enter the bye week with a record of 6-2. It has been an int...